Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Our clients benefit from personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. We have listed the services that we offer to our clients, together with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means comprehensive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
*General ledger & financial statement preparation
*Accounting system setup for new businesses
*Compilation of financial statements
*Audits and reviews in conjunction with a Licensed Public Accountant
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
*Tax planning for individuals and corporations
*Return preparation for
- Estates and trusts
- Not-for-profit organizations
*Tax effects of buying/selling a business
*Tax effective retirement and estate planning
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
*Accounting software selection and implementation
*Buying/selling a business
*Financial & retirement planning
Wealth Management Services
Wealth Management Services
Our firm provides Integrated Professional Financial Services
All too often individuals have their finances spread across various organizations that do not effectively communicate with one another. Lack of coordination often means lost opportunities. An integrated team of experts eliminates this problem, provides integrated strategies, and offers peace of mind.
We coordinate expertise around four key areas of service:
- Investment Management: Effective management of your investments (RRSPs, TFSAs, and other investment accounts) is critical to your financial well-being. We work closely with financial advisor Jackie Ramler (www.raymondjames.ca/jackieramler) to ensure that your investments are professionally managed. We participate in investment reviews to ensure the best possible advice while considering any income tax implications.
- Retirement Planning: It is of critical importance that investments are strategically managed in order to provide a foundation for retirement. We believe that it is essential for both a tax professional and an investment advisor to integrate their advice on each individual’s retirement plans to both optimize and customize the retirement planning process. We maintain a focus on protecting the individual’s needs and interests.
- Insurance Planning: The proper management of risk is essential in any financial plan and insurance plays a key role in risk management. Each individual is unique and it is important that insurance is managed in a manner that meets individual needs. We can help with decisions about various kinds of insurance including life, term insurance (mortgage), critical illness, and long-term care.
- Estate Planning: Ensuring that your final wishes are in place is of great benefit to your loved ones. Along with our tax expertise we will coordinate the efforts of an investment advisor and lawyer in order to ensure your estate is properly structured. We also conduct reviews on estate plans to ensure they remain current and relevant.
The financial services industry is often complicated and confusing, especially in today’s economy. Our goal is to provide individuals with the confidence and assurance that their financial needs are our first priority.